Jun 12, 2018
The Divorce Resource Guy
In this episode, Jennifer and Jason Levoy discuss:
- Who is the divorce resource guy?
- How do you create a happy divorce?
- What do you need to navigate divorce?
- What are the stages of a divorce?
- As a divorce attorney, Jason's mission is to educate,
empower and help you understand your divorce and family law issues
so you are prepared to competently represent yourself in court or
in negotiations with your spouse if you can’t afford an
- If you don’t have that type of money to hire an attorney, you
should be able to have the resources to understand the process and
what you need to do to represent yourself.
- Jason can’t give you specific legal advice because he doesn't
know all the facts of your case, but he does give you the tools and
knowledge you need to craft and communicate your message
"Divorce is confusing because you don't work with it every day
like I do." — Jason Levoy
Connect with Jason Levoy:
Get my FREE NON-negotiables collab with my
sponsor SOBERLINK by
Here's the link to my Online Dating
Join the Facebook Group and leave a question for a
future episode: https://www.facebook.com/groups/doingdivorcerightpodcast
Where to find me:
You can connect with my editor, Next Level Podcast
Solutions, at https://nextleveluniverse.com/
Get a copy of Jen's book, "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: A
Divorce Coach's Guide to Staying Married" here.